Selling your home can be an overwhelming process, but I am committed to making it as easy and stress-free as possible. Many people selling their homes are most concerned with the financial aspect – which is key, but HOW I sell your home is a crucial piece of the puzzle.
- I want to hear your story. I am interested in knowing the things you love about your home, the goals you have for this part of your journey, and why you think it will be a benefit to the next individual(s) who lives there.
- I will help you prep and stage your home to sell. We live in a highly competitive market, and with the cult-like following of HGTV, expectations run high for how a home should appear to a prospective buyer. I promise to utilize my strengths in this area to make your home beautiful and clutter-free.
- I believe that high quality pictures and brochures enhance the beauty of the selling process. I am committed to making sure your home stands out in every way – from the online listing to the printed material.
- I have a large presence on social media and the internet. I will broadcast your home in every avenue possible, from MLS listing to Facebook, Instagram, my personal website and every other option available. I will also personally pay to boost your listing online – targeting individuals through algorithm who are shopping in your area for homes.
- I am your friend and advocate. I promise to stay in close contact with you regarding the progress of the sale of your home – after each showing, open house, and as you have questions.
- I can utilize my people skills as I work with interested buyers and their agents. I will present myself professionally and kindly as your best representative in the negotiation process.
- I want to see you succeed. I will work hard to make sure you close the sale as quickly and for as much money as possible.